Booksale Finds of the Week

 Booksale haul. All for only 125 pesos. 

I swear, Booksale has gifted me with way better and interesting reads than NB and Fullybooked combined.

- The Speech of Angels by Sharon Mass (and because I'm a sucker for stories set in India)

Jomie Naynes reads the book the speech of angels

- The Moaning of Life by Karl Pilkington (because his travelogue in 'An Idiot Abroad' made me laugh out loud)

Celine Murillo buys a copy of The Moaning of Life by Karl Pilkington

- Serge Bastarde ate my Baguette by John Dummer (I am so interested in soon reading this travelogue about journeying through the 'real rural' France)

Armi Valdez

- A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka (this has nothing to do tractors. Instead, it is a humorous novel about Ukrainian immigrant life in the UK)

Alyanna Bromeo holds a copy of a book


0 Comments:

Post a Comment